Saturday, September 5, 2009

Update

Peyton now weighs 5lbs 15oz and is 17 5/8" long.

He had his first check up yesterday and he seemed to enjoy the car ride this time. The dr. said that he is doing very well. He is in the <5% for his age but he should grow and catch up by 1-2 years of age.

He is pretty much just sleeping and eating all day long just as he was in the hospital. Although yesterday he did stay awake from 4:30pm to 8:15pm. He also figured out that it was fun to pull his mommy's hair yesterday so that was fun to see that he is grabbing at things. Peyton did have a good night sleep but he was upset after his 11pm feeding and took awhile to fall asleep.

We want to thank everyone for their prayers and please continue to do so. Ask that God continue to watch over him and give him the strength to grow stronger everyday.

God bless,

Patrick

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy to hear that Peyton is at home and winning all the battles he's been through. He is a champ! Peyton is always in our thoughts.
    Denise & Paul Livingston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad he is doing well!! I hate that I wasn't there for the discharge but I got to say goodbye the night before he went home. Keep in touch...I would love to hear how he is doing and watch him grow. He remains in my thoughts and prayers.

    Lindsey Maxwell, RN
    lcmmaxwell@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to what Lindsey said:) I received your card & angel yesterday at work. Thank you guys so much! That was so thoughtful of you. The card got me all teary. It was truly a pleasure caring for Peyton. Please send me your email address so we can keep in touch. I'll let you know when we have our NICU reunion. You guys are going to do AWESOME!!! I know you will.
    Hugs to all 3,
    Laura Schill
    bradley.laura@att.net

    ReplyDelete